Florida Department of Health Encourages Kids To Be a Hero and ‘Spill The Water!’ To Fight Mosquitoes
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health is educating Florida’s youth on mosquito bite prevention and enlisting their help in the fight against mosquito-borne illnesses in a new campaign that encourages kids to “Spill the Water!”
With the increase in flu activity around the state, the Florida Department of Health in DeSoto County encourages all residents and visitors to fight the flu by getting a seasonal flu shot. It's the best way to protect yourself and those around you from getting sick, which results in time lost from work and school.
Flu vaccine is available at the health department. Please call 863-491-7580 for more information or to make an appointment.
No events at this time
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update
- Florida Health Celebrates National Radon Action Month
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- Florida Department of Health Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
- Paul Myers Appointed Deputy Secretary for County Health Systems
- 60 day challenge
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals